Friday, February 5, 2010

30 of 365


I have a feeling this won't end well...

Mad scientists being what they are, though, I doubt telling him that would stop him. 
Intersting aside about Mr. Mad Scientist here - when I draw these, I draw on loose paper. Today I hadn't noticed until I was below this guy's knees that he was actually on two separate pieces of paper. I had to tape him together and scan him in, then re-draw him. 
In other words - he was two drawings that had to be Frankenstein-ed together. 

MUAH HA HA!!
*lightning crash* 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me smile every day with these wonderful expressive characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore, like I mean I ADORE this guy. I want him on a T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevemind a t-shirt. I want a book, or a graphic novel. I can totally *see* his whole life when I look at him working so hard there...

    ReplyDelete