Friday, January 8, 2010

2 of 365



"Bossie exceeds her own expectations" Micron pen and Copic marker.

I'm still trying to get warmed up to this exercise and strangely enough, I've found myself sitting in front of my drawing pad going "What to draw? What to draw?" But I have a rule about how many self indulgent seconds I can spend doing that before I have to just shut up and draw something....and that apparently means that my brain starts going back over to nursery rhymes when not otherwise engaged.

Most interesting discovery I made while drawing this? I don't really know what the MOON looks like. Weird. I've looked at it almost every day of my life, but when it comes down to "draw that" time I have to refer to a photo? How weird is that?

1 comment:

  1. And here I though she was making her own cow pie....

    :::::mutter:::::must read artist's statement....

    ReplyDelete