Thursday, January 6, 2011

3/362

Soren made me post this monkey today.
I wasn't going to, you see.
I thought he was "wonky" and "weird."
But Soren saw it and loved it and
insisted that I post it.

I suspect that it's got less to do with the fact
that he actually loved it, 
and more to do with the fact
that he secretly wishes to share with the world
that these are the sorts of sketches
one will randomly encounter
if one lives with
 someone like myself.

So now you share his pain. 

It's an ugly, bored monkey.
He's picking his nose. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why because his affect is completely unlike, but for some reason, this little monkey reminds me of Cam from Modern Family.

    *scritches my head*

    Anyway - my brain short outs aside, he is an unhappy monkey it's clear, but he has his own beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Monkey! Yay Rob posts! :)

    Medium?

    ReplyDelete