Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends...

Wow. It's 2011 already. How did that happen? It went by so fast! 

So it seems that I didn't make my goal last year of 365 illustrations in 365 days. It's ok, I'm good with it...really, I am, BUT that doesn't mean that I'm not going to take the sage advice of my elders:

If at first you don't succeed
Hunt down whatever stopped you and spork it in the eye. 

Wait, that's not how it goes...

Ah yes, it's "Try Try again!" 

Right, well...this is me, 
"Try, Trying Again."

 I may not make it this time either, but you know what? The journey I had last year and the ninety-something drawings I did? That was FUN. In fact, it was undoubtedly the most fun I had all year, art-wise. 

So let's do it again, shall we? 

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, so glad you could attend.
Come inside, come inside...

2 comments: