Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Numero 6


Guess how I'm feeling today? 

Similarly Sick Squirrel Suffers Snuffly Sneezes. 
 Sinus stuffiness. Sore. Snotty. 
Stupid seasonal sickness. 
Seriously stinky.
So sad 
sigh.






You may have noticed that I have changed the title of this Blog a wee bit. It's no longer "A year" in the Robbiverse, because let's face it - that year has passed. I've decided that feeling as though I absolutely must post something every day is taking quite a bit of the joy out of things, so I have changed the mission of the blog a smidge. It will now be -almost- daily cartoons, illustrations and drawings, but I may miss a day here and there or possibly post two a day, if I'm feeling froggy - which I probably will a time or two. 
My new goal is to continue posting drawings on a semi-daily basis until I have over 300. 
However many days that takes. 
I think it'll be a fun ride, either way, which is why I've re-named this blog
Surfin' the Robbiverse. 




1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back. Ish. But whatevs, ask me how many drawings I've made this year and the answer is quite low.

    ReplyDelete