Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ok, so here I go again...

I have neglected this blog. There, I said it out loud and admitting it to myself and others, I throw myself upon the mercy of the Blogger gods in the hopes that they will understand and give me another chance to redeem myself and reclaim my quest to achieve 365 drawings IN A ROW.

Whassat, Blogger gods?
You say "Go for it?"

That's awesome of you. I do believe I will. Starting now.
Or rather starting with this drawing I did yesterday. It's a good kick start, I think, to a whole new year.

My daughter calls this one "Hobo Hamster or Vagrant Vermin." Consensus has it that he needs a hug and also a peanut butter sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. Awww the look on his little fuzzy face is priceless.
    Love this Rob!!!
    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again, I've missed them. I particularly like this one.

    ReplyDelete