Friday, July 29, 2011

It's a matter of balance..

I drew this one on the back of some handouts at my Diabetes education class today. It seemed appropriate to the appallingly boring lecture at hand which was all about keeping one's sugars under control to avoid the Abyss of Awful Comorbidities and Complications.
Overall I would give that class a -25 on the cheerful topic scale and I cannot recommend skipping it with enough vehemence unless you absolutely have no choice in the matter.

The worksheets and handouts were particularly dreary.

Really, if they'd just let me make a "So you've got the 'Beetus" comic book, I'd manage to be informative AND entertaining. You'd think you'd kind of want that, but apparently the nursing department hit some kind of "clip art clearance sale" like it was the last crab rangoon at the all you can eat buffet.

But I digress...and also rant. You all know this about me, but it bears repeating.

Anyway, have some art...

No comments:

Post a Comment